How to make your very own vitamin packed extra moisturizing body butter your skin will thank you for!!
LETS GET STARTED…HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED OR WANT TO USE
- Shea butter is chock-full of vitamin A and is deeply moisturizing. Has the ability to improve pesky skin blemishes, eczema, wrinkles and dermatitis.
- Mangoes not only nourish the body internally, but they also provide skin with sweet treats. These include moisture, and vitamins A, C and E, which work to combat free radicals. Free radicals are found in the sun’s rays and air pollution. When applied to the skin, mango butter has the ability to protect it from the sunburn as well as sooth sunburned skin.
- Cocoa Butter and its chocolate scent can help reduce the signs of aging, including wrinkles and age marks or stretch marks. Research has also shown cocoa butter to reduce the appearance of scars on the skin and help to boost overall skin health. The antioxidants and beneficial organic molecules protect the skin from environmental, internal, and external forces that can cause irritation or damage to the skin.
- When purchasing a body butter, it is important to look for a butter that is extracted using natural methods to ensure maximum nourishment to the skin. Look for the words “unrefined,” “cold-pressed” or “crude.” This means that the product was extracted from the shea nut, cocoa bean or mango using natural methods that don’t overheat the ingredient during the process, thus destroying some of its nutrients.
- Extra-virgin olive oil is a good all-around natural moisturizer and is recommended for dehydrated skin. “It’s super rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, similar to the oils naturally produced by our skin and so is absorbed well into the skin
avocado This oil is high in vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids, which helps proper cell function and decrease inflammation, Because it’s such a rich emollient, avocado oil is ideal for those with dry, itchy, or aging skin.
- Vitamin E oil: Acts As a Moisturizer, Reverses Premature Skin Aging, Treats Sunburns, Lightens Dark Spots, Acts As A Cleansing Agent, Heals Dry Fingernails, Treats Stretch Marks, Soothes Pain From Cold Sores
Coconut Oil skin softener is a great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin conditions. Holy Grail oil my favorite of them all.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil for a sweet scent